Profession Voice Recorder
1536Kbps High definition recording
Turn on/ Turn off/ Reset
Long time press “▶II” button about two seconds the screen shows “Welcome” and then will turn on.
In the power-on condition, long time press “▶II ” button, the screen shows “bye-bye” and then recorder turns off.
When the recorder turns on, the display screen will shows below main menus：
USB data transmission & charging, Recording and Charging simultaneously.
Newest Upgraded: DVR-188 has a new design, dynamic noise cancellation microphone, capture 1536kpbs crystal clear audio.
Equipment connection：Please connect the adapter to the telephone with a telephone line. At the same time, use the audio cable to connect the adapter to the telephone recording hole of voice recorder. (As the following picture). Recording operation: Operation same as the part of One Key Recording
Attn: The adapter, audio cable and telephone line are not included in the accessories, it has to be purchased separately.
Other Functional Operation
WIDELY USED & GIFT IDEAL. DVR-188 is a good gift choice for your friends,classmates,colleagues.
In the playback state, Press the “M” button to enter into the playback menu. Press the “ I◀◀ / ▶▶I ” button to select the sub menu:
Replay, Repeat, Tempo rate
In the pause playback state, Press the “M” button to enter into the menu. Press the “ I◀◀ / ▶▶I ” button to select the sub menu:
Recordings library , Delete file , Delete all
Press the “ ▶II ” button to enter into the above menu,and then press the “ I◀◀ / ▶▶I ” button to set the parameters and press again the “ ▶II ” button to confirm or press the “ ↺ ” button to return.
With built-in rechargeable polymer lithium battery, the recorder can be used as USB flash disk and charging automatically while connecting with computer. It will take about 2-3 hours to finish charging on computer, and it will stop charging automatically when the battery is full of power. After a fully charged, the continuous recording time is as below:
about 110 hours at the recording bit rate of 128Kbps
about 100 hours at the recording bit rate of 512Kbps
about 75hours at the recording bit rate of 1536Kbps
After finishing the operation,please remove the USB device safely by click the USB device icon at the right bottom of the desktop,then disconnect the recorder with the PC.
Press the “ ↺ ” button to remove USB during charging, then the device will be recording and charging at the same time .
Attention: DC5V 500MA Charger is available. The larger ones might damage the device.
Press the “ I◀◀ / ▶▶I ” button to select the part which you want to adjust, then press the “ +/- ” button to set the number. After that press the “ ▶II ” button to save and exit.
Password is required when turn on the recorder or connected to PC once password set successfully.
When the password is “ 0000 ” , it means the password is not required
In order to avoid accidents, please read the User Manual carefully before operations.
1. Please don’t put the device at the place where it is in the high temperature、damp or dust situation.
2. Please handle the device carefully, avoiding strong collision or fall.
3. Please backup files regularly on the computer to avoid data loss which may be caused by wrong operations or breakdown of the machine.
4. We are not responsible for the recording failures caused by wrong operations or damage to the recorder.
5. When the device stop working, try to press "▶II " button about 15seconds to reset it.
6. Please do not disassemble or replace the inner parts by yourself. Please backup files before sending them for repair. We are not responsible for the information loss caused by maintenance.
7. We are not responsible for the user's recording without others' approval.
8. We endeavor to ensure the manual's integrity. For technical and other reasons, if the contents do not match, please take the recorder as standard.
|Power Supply||Polymer Battery 3.7V 500mAh|
|Recording Format||WAV 128Kbps / 512Kbps / 1536Kbps|
|4GB Recording Time||about 72hours / 18hours / 6hours|
|8GB Recording Time||about 144hours / 36hours / 12hours|
|16GB Recording Time||about 288hours / 72hours / 24hours|
|Support System||Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10/Android|